About the Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the engagement and stewardship activity of ARLF partners, stakeholders and network members by ensuring data is accurate up-to-date.
- Providing accurate and rich data that enables communications with supporters to be targeted and personalised effectively. This includes regular communication with the ARLF network.
- Develop and support systems that enable data extractions and reporting to be done efficiently and accurately.
- Assist with all matters relating to the ARLF database, network portal and website
- Work as a member of the Foundation team to assist and support other staff as required, contributing to the broader role and aims of the organisation
You are a person who has an eye for detail and enjoys connecting with a diverse stakeholder base. You enjoy working in a small team and willing to pitch in to help others.
You want to be part of an organisation that has leadership development at its core and the greater good of regional rural and remote Australia as its objective.
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM databases (Blackbaud products desirable)
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills including expertise in manipulating and presenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work productively in a small team
- Experience in content management systems (CMS) and WordPress is desirable
About the Organisation
The ARLF exists to develop leaders for rural, regional and remote Australia and who can play a role in the Asia-Pacific region. As such, we see our footprint and role increasing in our region and will actively pursue opportunities as they arise and support our leadership philosophy. The ARLF supports the development of leaders for the greater good – no matter where they live or work. The Foundation takes an ethical approach, challenges assumptions and seeks to respectfully influence positive change.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0262810680
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CRM Officer via Pro Bono Australia.