About the Role
The Partnerships Manager, State Library of NSW Foundation is responsible for developing effective relationships with corporate partners, Foundations and Trusts to generate revenue, resources and in-kind support for the State Library.
Key accountabilities of this role include;
•Identify corporate and individual Foundation potential benefactors of the Library and secure cash for the State Library Foundation.
• Research, develop and present key partnership proposals for activities and events that maximise the revenue available to the Library and the Foundation.
•Develop, manage and support partnership programs.
• Coordinate partnership specific functions and launches; ensure the needs of partners attending State Library functions, events, forums, and networking opportunities are met.
•Implement partnership plans and strategic alliances ensuring that both individuals and companies are treated with the respect due to them.
• Produce accurate and detailed reports designed for internal and external distribution.
•Provide leadership and integrity in the development and ongoing management of relationships with supporters of the Library.
• Enhance and oversee the Foundation’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to identify, manage and communicate effectively with key partners and stakeholders.
Essential requirements of the role include;
•Extensive experience in fundraising with high level partners including a thorough knowledge of legislation, policy, current issues and practices that affect donations and sponsor relationships.
•A proven track record in successful marketing communications and in dealing effectively with a diverse base.
• Highly developed relationship management skills including the ability to negotiate, be flexible, innovative and proactive and to make sound, informed judgements.
About the Organisation
The State Library of New South Wales is one of Australia’s oldest and most important public institutions. Collecting actively since 1826, the Library preserves and presents the social, cultural and scientific history of our State and our Nation for the benefit of all. Its rich collections, both physical and digital, alongside partnerships with the public library network across NSW and other vibrant collaborations enable Australians to examine their past and imagine their future. In short, the Library occupies a unique position at the very heart of our civil society.
Learn more about the State Library of NSW by visiting our website at http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager, State Library of NSW Foundation via Pro Bono Australia.