About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Corporate and Client Relations, this is an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive the strategy and implementation of the Marketing and Communications department of the business. It will lead a small team of dedicated and engaged staff members, and collaborate with stakeholders across the business to produce high quality internal and external communication to staff, students and potential clients. It will showcase the offerings of this established international education provider through tapping into global market research and analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake marketing research and analysis on a range of international markets to implement and manage marketing campaigns
- Review, analyse and consult with internal staff, partner agencies and government institutions to produce highly effective internal and external communication that best represent the organisation’s brand, values and offerings
- Implement policies and procedures to establish structure and the efficient flow of operations within the Marketing and Communications division
- Develop and implement the Social Media and Digital marketing frameworks for the Digital Content Specialists
- Provide exemplary leadership and day-to-day management to the Marketing and Communications team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to create and manage Marketing events and Corporate Communication campaigns for staff and students
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or other related fields
- Proven track record in delivering successful Marketing and Corporate Communication campaigns from conception to completion (preferably with international markets)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in creating and implementing operational policies and procedures
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Benefits & Culture
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to apply your skills and experience, and shape the Marketing and Communications division of this organisation. Additional benefits include:
- Opportunities for international travel
- Creative scope to make this role your own
- Brand new modern facilities that are centrally located
- Supportive, diverse and friendly working culture
- Increased superannuation, healthcare and insurance discounts
About the Organisation
This is a Not-for-Profit organisation that prides itself on being a global leader in delivering high quality educational products and services including professional development courses, online content and learning platforms.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.