About the role
• Leading community services organisation
• Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
• Join a valued team and make a positive impact on the community
• Part time – 0.4 FTE 6 month contract / East Melbourne location
About the opportunity
Major responsibilities of the role include:
– Implementing a strategy to optimise and increase long term revenue generation and retain support through a trust and foundation (T&F) fundraising program.
– Implementing a plan for a T&F pipeline
– Identifying prospective trusts and foundations, establish and nurture relationships, prepare standard and bespoke submissions as per the requirements of the relevant trust and foundations
– Preparing and submitting high quality and compelling funding proposals and acquittal reports
– Implementing both acquisition strategies and engagement plans for new and existing relationships
– Developing and stewarding T&F relationships both internally and externally
You have considerable experience in implementing successful trust and foundation fundraising strategies. You have an exceptional ability to write timely, compelling grant applications, proposals, acquittals and high quality engaging reports. You have established networks within the philanthropic community and thrive on cultivating relationships with the Founders, Directors and Trustees of trusts and foundations. Collaboration is at the core of your working style, building rapport with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful growth of T&F fundraising.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropic Trusts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.