About the Role
• Leading community services organisation
• Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
• Join a valued team and make a positive impact on the community
• Part time – 0.4 FTE 6 month contract / East Melbourne location
About the opportunity
Major responsibilities of the role include:
– Implementing a strategy to optimise and increase long term revenue generation and retain support through a trust and foundation (T&F) fundraising program.
– Implementing a plan for a T&F pipeline
– Identifying prospective trusts and foundations, establish and nurture relationships, prepare standard and bespoke submissions as per the requirements of the relevant trust and foundations
– Preparing and submitting high quality and compelling funding proposals and acquittal reports
– Implementing both acquisition strategies and engagement plans for new and existing relationships
– Developing and stewarding T&F relationships both internally and externally
You have considerable experience in implementing successful trust and foundation fundraising strategies. You have an exceptional ability to write timely, compelling grant applications, proposals, acquittals and high quality engaging reports. You have established networks within the philanthropic community and thrive on cultivating relationships with the Founders, Directors and Trustees of trusts and foundations. Collaboration is at the core of your working style, building rapport with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful growth of T&F fundraising.
About the Organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We're there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
People & Culture
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropic Trusts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.