About the Role
About the opportunity
Major responsibilities of the role include:
• Implementing a multi-year plan for a Gifts in Will (GIW) pipeline using a customer service driven model.
• Growing the number of supporters at each stage of the GIW cycle.
• Executing a program of home based visits to both GIW prospects and confirmed supporters.
• Executing a highly personalised stewardship and thank you program for confirmed GIW Supporters.
• Supporting a plan of engagement activities for GIW prospects e.g. events, field trips.
• Being key point of contact for Gifts in Will related enquiries from supporters and the general public
• Liaise with solicitors and other third parties to ensure the effective and timely administration of estates, and the keeping of accurate documentation and database records.
The right candidate has experience engaging valued supporters to extend their commitment to a GIW program. You have exceptional interpersonal skills and a professionally mature approach to honouring the legacy of our inspirational donors who want to secure a brighter future for their community. With your sound knowledge in GIW governance and compliance, you add value to donor management processes to drive efficient and effective estate administration. You thrive in a collaborative team who are passionate about inspiring donors to support services that enliven our community.
Get in touch
Kim Gasperino – Manager, Fundraising
T: 03 9192 8162
As a ‘child safe’ organisation. employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
About the Organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We're there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
As an organisation, we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity or sexual orientation. We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which we work. We welcome lesbian, gay, trans, gender diverse and intersex (LGBTIQ) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
People & Culture
Email : Uniting.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship – Gift in Will via Pro Bono Australia.