About the Role
Are you passionate about engaging the Australian public in saving lives from one of our closest neighbours, East Timor? The East Timor Hearts community is made up of people passionate about East Timor and improving heart health. The incumbent will be excited about engaging this small community in different ways to maximise investment in this great organisation.
To be successful, you will be a fundraiser who burns for social justice, loves holding events and communicating with our supporters through online, phone and face to face forums.
Reporting to the CEO, the Community Fundraising Coordinator is the sole staff member within the Fundraising Department, supported by a small and dynamic group across the organisation. You will :
– develop and support community fundraising strategies and initiatives (online and face to face)
– engage and grow our online fundraising database through phone, email, EDM and social media initiatives
– manage and implement key ETHF events, both showcase and smaller initiatives
– act as the key contact for individual, small and mid-level donors
– support and manage other fundraising campaigns and initiatives where required
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0448353673
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.