About the Role
• Utilise your experience developing and managing fundraising and donor stewardship programs
• Identify potential partnerships and development/fundraising opportunities
• Part- time (0.9FTE) continuing role based in North Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate encompasses Communications and Creative Services, Future Students and Advancement, and Digital Experience.
The directorate provides a range of services across the following areas: integrated marketing, media relations, advertising, design, internal and corporate communications, alumni engagement, student recruitment, fundraising, digital experience, and events management.
As Donor Relationship Manager you will:
• be responsible for the initiation, growth and stewardship of strong relationships with key stakeholders
• develop and sustain relationships through the initiation and coordination of projects, campaigns and activities that raise support for the University’s advancement and fundraising priorities
• drive and support the achievement of plans around all aspects of the ACU Foundation, stakeholder growth and partnerships (especially our Catholic Partners) – as well as supporting and contributing to the Alumni Program.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• completion of, or progress towards, a postgraduate qualification in marketing or communication or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience
• experience developing and implementing fundraising programs, preferably within the higher education sector
• experience with developing new initiatives, campaigns and strategies to engage with prospective donors locally and nationally.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
About the Organisation
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community that welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Ms Rachelle Bramley
Obtain the Information Package on the Australian Catholic University website. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the “Apply” link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $110,551 – $123,597 pa (pro rata) including salary component $93,417- $104,441 pa (pro rata) (Higher Education Worker Level 8), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
To discuss this role further contact please contact Ms Rachelle Bramley, National Manager Sponsorships and Advancement on (03) 9230 8308
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 30 May, 2018
Please quote in application: Donor Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.