About the Role
• Join a dynamic, friendly team
• Leading Christian camping and schools organisation
Are you a great communicator, have an eye for detail, strong organisational and event management skills, and creative flair? Use your passion, skills and experience to reach over 100,000 kids for Christ each year through Crusaders.
• Organisation of major fundraising events (pre-event planning, promotion, marketing collateral development, event co-ordination and post event analysis.)
• Development of donor communication and cultivation strategies and materials (e.g. brochures, e-stories, articles for quarterly’ magazine, compiling of good news stories demonstrating CRU’s impact)
• Fundraising campaigns (telephone, direct mail and online)
• Database management for campaigns and major fundraising events
• Administration of donations, database maintenance and relevant reporting
Qualifications & Skills:
• A passion for helping young people come to know Christ
• A mature Christian faith and active involvement in a Christian church
• A tertiary qualification in business, event management or related disciplines; or 2+ years experience in a similar field
• 1-2 years’ experience in databases (preferably a CRM or fundraising database)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Analytical thinker with strong numeracy and literacy ability
• Persuasive & creative writing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
• Sound time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
• Experience with MS Office Suite essential
• Knowledge of CRM databases, web systems, video editing & Adobe suite an advantage
• Current Working With Children Check (or willingness to get WWCC)
About the Organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and experience for Gospel ministry in an organisation experiencing exciting growth.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (02) 9188 9719
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Roslyn Harvey, Associate Director of Fundraising on 9188 9719.
Please quote in application: Events and Fundraising Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.