About the Role
1. Integrated Marketing Communications and collateral production
• Develop Integrated Marketing Communications Plan, which integrates all elements of the marketing function and defines key messages, key communications channels, target audiences and how effectiveness will be measured.
• Support the overarching Melbourne Legacy Marketing Plan with a clear, concise narrative that underpins all marketing donor touch points
• Conduct in-house development of a range of high quality collateral which leverages the themes for each campaign to maximise return on investment.
2. Social and traditional media content
• Develop high quality content for social and traditional media which complements each campaign and which fits within the overall marketing narrative.
• This includes website content development, media releases, social media content and video production.
Key Selection Criteria
• Formal qualifications in marketing, communications or journalism.
• Ability to achieve high level outcomes under time and situation pressure.
• Extensive experience developing marketing collateral and other communications content to a very high standard.
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders.
• Impressive stakeholder engagement skills that influence and shape opinion and build long-term relationships.
• Demonstrated team building skills.
• High skill level in Microsoft Office.
• Valid Victorian driver’s licence.
• Willingness to undertake a national police check and obtain a working with children check.
• High skill level in Salesforce
• Possess an understanding of, or personal experience with, the veteran community.
The Communications Officer is required to be solutions driven whilst working within a compassionate, respectful and client-driven framework.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 8626 0513
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.