About the Role
Key areas of focus will be:
- Develop and manage community fundraising program which drives income to the foundation
- Identify opportunities to grow community engagement
- Develop support materials for community engagement, stewardship and events
- Support the Northern Health Foundation Community Fundraising Committee
- Recruit, manage and support our community fundraisers to achieve fundraising targets
- Identify and develop online peer to peer fundraising opportunities for event programs
- Coordinate Corporate Breakfast events for Northern Health Foundation and support donor stewardship
- Support the maintenance of our database across events and all other activities ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Ensure all events are monitored; income and expenses budgets remain on target, as well as continually reviewing the impact and return on investment for the Foundation.
- Work with external suppliers, partners and the community to deliver an annual community fun-run event
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Experience in Community Fundraising within the health promotion sector is desirable
- Ability to nurture partnerships with community, corporate and other stakeholders with a view to increasing income
- Ability to develop compelling event collateral in print and digital formats
- Experience in managing special events, attention to detail and engaging with multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and monitor income and expense budgets across multiple activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Good computer based skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Working with Children and National Police Checkwith Children and National Police Check
About the Organisation
The Northern Health Foundation guides the fundraising activities on behalf of Northern Health, a public hospital and healthcare provider.
Our work is essential to ensuring that Northern Hospital continues to provide a wide range of healthcare services to our local community, funds the purchase of medical equipment and resources, supports training which is essential to developing the next generation of healthcare professionals and continues to fund lifesaving research and innovation through our purpose built research facility.
You will work closely with the Foundation Director and Senior Northern Health Management to identify funding requirements and grant applications across a range of healthcare services including research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Yvonne Amos, Foundation Director
Phone : (03) 8405 2313
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.