About the role
Data Analyst – Insights
- Permanent, full time position
- Join our national Fundraising team
- Melbourne, Glen Waverley location
One of the world’s largest and best recognised not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff, delivering life-changing programs and services through various operations and businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for a data enthusiast – someone who has a passion for analytics and statistics, to join our Fundraising team. Working with the Manager Donor Analytics and Insights, this role will determine business requirements, define key performance indicators and develop donor segmentation strategies for Fundraising purposes. Data extractions, regular giving modelling, return on investment and lifetime value insights also form part of this varied role.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing and refining RFV segmentation in the CRM (currently Stay in Front)
- Involvement in design and recommendation of donor experience pathways for individual groups of donors, both by product and by segment
- Involvement in development of a testing regime for the continuous refinement and improvement of donor retention
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of various direct mail and other stewardship & fundraising campaigns (ensuring that donor data analysis, selections, privacy and learnings are undertaken).
- Using data insights, support the Fundraising Managers in the creation of a specialised program within an appeals portfolio, designed to grow the giving of donors who have the ability and inclination to give larger gifts, with the objective of optimising the efficiency of our appeals program and developing philanthropic and bequest leads
- Work closely with the database team on refining and implementing systems projects that contribute to achieving fundraising KPIs
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in analytics and developing insights
- High level understanding and skill in computer applications such as CRM and Word
- Strong proficiency skills in Excel (statistical functions, pivot tables, vlookups, filters, graphs and macros)
- Programming skills, in particular Excel VBA
- Expertise in Blackbaud and Blackbaud products is desirable
The following will be highly regarded
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau/PowerBI
- Data management experience gained in a fundraising or direct marketing environment
- Ability to write SQL scripts, MS SQL server
Do you enjoy working with a diverse range of people involved in a rich and varied portfolio of community development programs?
This organisation is a great place to work. With generous salary packaging options, development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance, it’s a place where you can grow your career whilst being a part of an organisation that truly makes a difference.
Join us as we bring hope, where it’s needed most.
About the organisation
One of the world’s largest and best recognised not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps
more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff, delivering life-changing
programs and services through various operations and businesses.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Data Analyst - Insights via Pro Bono Australia.