About the Role
We’re Marie Stopes International Australia, the leading international provider of sexual and reproductive health, and we’re looking for our next Fundraising and Communications Coordinator.
You are passionate about your work, and understand that what you do makes a difference to people’s lives. You’re a natural networker who genuinely enjoys talking to people, and you’re excited about emerging technology that helps people stay connected.
We’re interested in applicants who are pro-active – people who identify opportunities and take action!
What we want you to do:
- Public fundraising and donor development
- Engage with donors and the general public about Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop key communications
- Communications and Media – develop strong messaging across multiple platforms
- Be a supportive and engaged member of our small team
For a full list of the responsibilities of this role, please read the position description.
What we need:
- A Pro-Choice Advocate
- Communications, International Development or other relevant degree
- Experience in public fundraising and/or communications
- Experience in organisation of campaigns/ events
- Experience working with social media and developing web content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style based on audience
- Strong online campaigning skills and understanding of social media tools
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong IT skills, including Advanced Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, WordPress, MailChimp
- Strong planning and coordinating skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise a fluctuating workload.
- Results orientated
What we’d like to see (but aren’t essential):
- International Development experience
- Experience with Sexual and Reproductive Health services
- Experience of database analysis for public fundraising
- An established network of donors and connections
What we’re offering:
- Salary packaging
- Supportive and friendly team
- Flexible work week (work from home Wednesday)
- Potential for part time is available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to really make a difference in the world of SRH
We will be interviewing for this role immediately. Applications should be submitted ASAP to be considered.
Please read the full position description before applying.
About the Organisation
At MSIA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help people take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can't do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we're an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.