About the role
- Rare opportunity to deliver a growth campaign for bequests
- International Aid and Development Agency
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Getting involved in our Bequest Survey to donors, coming on board before the results come in!
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a comprehensive Bequest strategy
- Preparing strategic engagement plans that cultivate bequest prospects and steward of confirmed bequest relationships to remain close to Caritas Australia
- Coordinating our stewardship recognition program, thanking Supporters/Donors for their gifts and retaining donor engagement once a bequest is confirmed
- Acting as the first point of contact for bequest enquiries, conducting personal visits, calls, letters and other activities which encourage donors to leave gifts in wills
You will thrive as a Gifts in Wills Specialist if you:
- Enjoying chatting with people of all backgrounds about their values and their legacy
- Have experience in a fundraising, marketing, or service role
- Can communicate with diplomacy and sensitivity with people of all ages, financial and social backgrounds and in a variety of settings
- Are familiar with faith based not-for-profits and supportive of Mission
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Gifts in Wills Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.