About the role
Relationship Manager Corporate Partnerships Brisbane
- Leading not –for-profit organisation
- Outstanding opportunity for a Fundraising or values- driven Corporate professional
- Excellent salary packaging and flexible working conditions available
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. It delivers life-changing programs and services through various services and businesses. An opportunity exist for a talented fundraiser to join this high performing team.
Are you a successful commercial professional who can translate your sales/account management/networking skills to empower corporate partners to make a contribution to helping the disadvantaged? Or perhaps you’re an experience NFP fundraiser keen to join one of Australia’s most generously supported charities.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Partnerships, you will be responsible for achieving financial targets by enhancing current corporate relationships and to bring on new partnerships, with a view to raise funds, support in kind and raise awareness for the organisation.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage a portfolio of Corporate supporters ensuring their needs are met to nurture the relationship and understanding of the organisations mission
- Achieve financial and non-financial targets, including meetings, calls and events, on time and budget in accordance with established KPI’s
- Developing and implementing engagement strategies and communication plans
- Represent the organisation at networking functions, industry forums and face to face meetings to expand the current corporate supporter network
- Proven experience in relationship building and communication
- Experience in negotiating and networking skills with high net worth individuals and senior executives
- Experience in fundraising, marketing or sales or public relations
- A professional attitude and presentation, strong team focus with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Well developed written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Competency in computer skills including the following: Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Power Point and Internet
- Valid drivers licence
This organisation offers generous salary packaging arrangements.
About the organisation
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. It delivers life-changing programs and services through various services and businesses.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager Corporate Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.