About the Role
- 3 year contract
- Full time
- Salary packaging available
- Parkville location
The position of Corporate Engagement Manager is responsible for the development and growth of corporate relationships and support. This position includes:
- Implementing a comprehensive strategic corporate engagement plan through workplace giving, workplace fundraising and general corporate support
- Developing new corporate donor opportunities by engaging a broad cross section of industries and companies
- Increasing the level of support with existing corporate relationships – growing contributions from both company and employees
- Implementing a volunteering program that is attractive to companies and employees as well as appropriate for the RCH
Key selection criteria
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar corporate relationship management role
- Experience with workplace giving programs
- Experience of coordinating fundraising products and systems
- A commitment to learn traditional and non-traditional fundraising models
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines, and managing accounts and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to The Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation’s values and a working style that reflects these
- High level of maturity and ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Recognised fundraising qualifications and a commitment to personal development
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Organisational awareness and stakeholder management expertise.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and motivating staff and others both internal and external
This is a three year contract position, subject to renewal. Salary packaging is available. Leave entitlements as per national standards.
How to apply
- See the full position description at www.rchfoundation.org.au/about/careers . Please note, applications must address the Key Selection Criteria. Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- Send your application, including your CV and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria, to email@example.com by COB Friday 29 March 2019.
Find more info at www.rchfoundation.org.au/about/careers or contact Allison Blahna, Manager, Individual Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation
The RCH has been providing outstanding care to Victoria’s children and their families for nearly 150 years.
The RCH Foundation is the fundraising arm of the hospital. We raise, manage and distribute money to enable the RCH to provide the best care to patients and their families.
You can create a brighter future for sick children
Your donations support the RCH and its campus partners, The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute(MCRI) and The University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics, to push the boundaries of paediatric healthcare.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : Allison.email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.