About the role
- Use your Senior Fundraising experience to make positive change
- Rare opportunity at an International Aid and Development Agency
- Generous salary packaging options available
As part of the Fundraising team, your role will involve:
- Executing national fundraising strategies including our major campaign, Project Compassion
- Being accountable for a significant portfolio including Philanthropy, Direct Marketing and Community Fundraising
- Integrating digital strategy across all fundraising activities
You will thrive as the National Fundraising Manager if you are:
- Experienced across a range of fundraising channels
- Commercially savvy and have strong budgeting and analytical skills
- Skilled at people management, data analysis and innovation
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.