About the Role
About your opportunity
We are seeking a highly organised Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division. Reporting to the Digital Fundraising Manager, your role is to:
- Develop campaign briefs and coordinate the delivery, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of digital peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.
- Identify and apply opportunities to continuously enhance campaign performance and our supporters’ experiences raising funds online for a vital cause.
- Deliver fundraising coaching and support to top fundraisers in peer-to-peer campaigns, using best practice fundraising techniques and testing innovative ways to improve campaign results.
- Undertake reporting (financial and non-financial), ensuring campaign budgets and targets are met.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in marketing, communications, fundraising, digital or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful digital campaigns and marketing plans.
- Proven ability in best practice online campaign delivery, with experience using Google Analytics, content management systems, and other data analysis tools to inform campaign implementation.
- High level written and verbal communications skills, as well as excellent relationship management capabilities.
- Passion for optimisation, always looking to improve user experience and a desire for continuous learning that helps you stay ahead of the digital curve.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $59,823 – $66,208 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. Within the Fundraising and Communications Division, The Community Engagement Unit is responsible for providing Victorians with inspiring, meaningful ways to contribute to a cancer free future. To achieve this, the unit is accountable for the strategy and implementation of key fundraising campaigns and events across the State. This dynamic Unit takes a continuous improvement approach to innovation and business development, ensuring supporters have a great experience supporting Cancer Council.
Apply for this Job
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria and forward your full application (cover letter, resume and completed Key Selection Criteria document) to email@example.com. For more information contact Lyrian Fleming-Parsley on (03) 9514 6331.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Thursday 16 May 2019
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Coordinator (FCD.161) via Pro Bono Australia.