About the role
BirdLife Australia (BirdLife) has been the voice for Australia’s birdlife for over a century and works nationally to develop advocacy and research initiatives and partnerships to achieve outstanding conservation results for our native birds and their habitats.
BirdLife’s achievements are derived from combining the skills, enthusiasm and commitment of its 145,000 supporters and volunteers.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a stewardship program across the full suite of donor giving. You will do this through:
- Implementing end to end tailored supporter stewardship plans
- Promoting donor centered stories through varied communication channels
- Developing engagement plans to increase retention of donors and increase of gifts
- Collaborating in the development of a communication strategy and customised messaging
- Monitoring and analysing donor statistics and updating donor records
You are a proactive individual with a background in fundraising, marketing or sales who is seeking to build a career or expand upon their skills in fundraising. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience utilising best practice communication tools
- Knowledge of donor stewarding and/or bequests programs
- Working knowledge of Raisers Edge or similar
To contribute to conserving and enhancing the future of Australia’s birds and their habitats apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter address the key skills. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Donor Retention Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.