About the role
Mary MacKillop Today (MMT) is an ACFID & DFAT accredited community development agency that works with the poorest communities in Australia and internationally in Timor-Leste, Peru, PNG and Fiji. MMT works with vulnerable individuals and communities regardless of their faith, ethnicity or gender and is committed to protecting the rights of children.
Working to their values of faith, courage, accountability, respectfulness and excellence, MMT creates generational change through education, health, financial inclusion and livelihoods via the teaching of practical life skills to women, men and children.
As the CEO you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the effectiveness, strategic direction and sustainability of the organisation, for furthering goals and broadening the financial and donor support base. The major areas of responsibility are:
- Integrating mission and values
- Managing fundraising, marketing and communications
- Program oversight, strategic management and culture
- Governance and regulatory compliance
- Financial management and sustainability
- People and performance management
You have held leadership positions in aid and development agencies that are ideally ACFID & DFAT accredited or like-minded institutions. You have a deep understanding of best practice in relation to program creation and delivery as well as managing government funding relationships and growing sophisticated fundraising programs.
Specifically you’re able to demonstrate experience in:
- Strategic planning, budget development and financial management
- Governance and experience working with a board
- Fundraising and the sustainability of organisations
- Leading and managing staff
If you’re able to demonstrate your commitment to building dignity through your visionary leadership skills, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.