About the role
Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Make a difference to young people by joining an innovative and well recognised national not-for-profit
- Newly created full-time position, maximum term contract, based in Melbourne CBD
- Be a part of a strategic, collaborative and bright team committed to youth health & wellbeing
Tell me about the role
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising, this new and exciting role will be responsible for leading business development initiatives towards the acquisition of new corporate partners and managing relationships with high level partners, which are aligned with our new Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising Strategy.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Corporate Partnerships Manager who can lead prospecting, identification, cultivation, conversion and stewardship of strategic high-level corporate partnerships to drive revenue growth for headspace.
What we’re looking for
- Degree level qualifications in Business, Sales, Sustainability, Social Impact, Fundraising, Marketing or related field – or equivalent experience.
- More than eight years’ experience in business development and account management, with a demonstrated track record in securing and growing corporate revenue streams in the not for profit sector.
- Deep experience managing prospecting and due diligence processes and pipeline management for lead qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in the engagement of senior level corporate stakeholders for the purpose of strategic influence, partnership establishment and revenue generation.
- High level written communication skills and expertise in crafting compelling and relevant proposals and reporting.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, and be a compelling presenter that develops trust and maintains strong working relationships.
- Ability to be self-motivated, responsive, and flexible in an environment with time pressures and multiple priorities.
- Financial management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including a commitment to developing a culture of innovation and collaboration that results in a highly engaged and effective team.
The finer details
In return we offer a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to truly make a difference to young Australians, in a highly engaged workplace culture.
Applications close COB Friday 14th May
For more information contact:
Name: Amy Coote, Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising
About the organisation
What is headspace
Established in 2006, headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
How to apply
Click on 'apply' to upload your resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria found in the PD and tell us why you are the best candidate for this position.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.