About the organisation
About the role
Wildlife Victoria has provided the community with a Wildlife Emergency Response service for 35 years. Their mission is to help and protect wildlife through our rescue, education, and advocacy activities. Every year thousands of native animals in Victoria become sick, injured or orphaned, often as a direct result of human activity. If left unassisted, these animals may suffer and die in pain or of starvation. The Wildlife Emergency Response Service receives notifications from members of the public via emergency phone and online reporting system, receiving over 100,000 requests for help annually, and helping over 80,000 animals.
Reporting to the Head of External Relations, and leading a small team of one, you will have oversight of Wildlife Victoria’s fundraising streams including individual giving, cash appeal donors, regular giving, major donors, bequests, workplace giving and philanthropic trusts and foundations. You will plan, implement and execute direct mail and digital campaigns, supporter communications and impact reports, both directly and through management of service providers.
To maximise income and results, you will drive growth, engagement and performance through building key relationships, creative acquisition and retention strategies, database management and excellent donor stewardship.
- A motivated and outcomes-focussed fundraising specialist with experience delivering a multi-channel fundraising program
- Understanding of digital and direct marketing fundraising campaigns, with a focus on ROI
- Strong communication and story-telling skills to share compelling stories that connect the hearts and minds of Wildlife Victoria’s supporters
- Demonstrated understanding of data-driven approaches to fundraising and supporter journeys, together with an aptitude for databases (CRM) and analytical skills
- Experience in preparing fundraising budgets, forecasts, campaign reports and data insights
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice systems •Strong project and events management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, Social Impact or other area relevant to the role
- FIA Membership, Certificate or Diploma in Fundraising is highly regarded.
APPLY NOW if you are a driven fundraiser with proven success in engaging donors & driving income growth through a multi-channel fundraising program, plus a genuine interest in wildlife, and alignment to Wildlife Victoria’s values – Compassion, Collaboration, Respect, Leadership and Integrity.
Gembridge is proud to partner with Wildlife Victoria.
For a confidential discussion, contact Michelle Varcoe or Jenni D’Orival on 03 8375 9661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.