About the Role
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is looking for a passionate, hard-working and friendly individual to join HRAFF as a Volunteer Administration Assistant in the lead up to the 2018 festival.
HRAFF is a not-for-profit incorporated association committed to making human rights accessible, relevant and significant to all Australians. The Festival aims to advance and encourage discussion and debate among the broader community, to showcase and support Australian and international artists, to promote works that are important and relevant to our community and bring audiences closer to relevant organizations operating in the human rights space.
HRAFF presents a vibrant, multifaceted festival, including film, visual art, music and forums that combine a diverse array of creative responses to contemporary human rights issues. HRAFF will be held 3 – 17 May 2018 in Melbourne and tour nationally in the subsequent weeks, more information can be found here: http://hraff.org.au/
– Help draw together contacts for the database
– Helps undertake outreach
– Help undertake office administration
– Support social media efforts.
• Develop and design memes.
• Demonstrated capacity to be highly organized, work independently and under pressure in a multi-task environment.
• Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility.
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• An interest in human rights, arts and global issues.
To apply for this volunteer role, please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience. Please submit your application by 19 March 2018 marked Administration Assistant in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Administration Asssistant via Pro Bono Australia.