About the role
This role will involve:
- assessing current performance of Google Ads
- developing and implementing a strategy to manage our Google Ads in line with requirements of Google Grants
- producing concise reports on outcomes (and any opportunities) that we can share with our staff, board and volunteers to help understand and make better use of Google Ads
This is a great opportunity to use your skills and experience to help build support for a rapid transition through our globally recognised research plans and community engagement.
We’re looking for volunteers with the following skills and experience:
- experience in using Google Ads effectively
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- proactive attitude
- ability to meet agreed timelines
- ability to produce concise reports, including recommendations, on BZE’s use of Google Ads
- the ability to measure and show improvements as a result of your work on Google Ads would be useful
- an interest in and understanding of climate solutions will be useful for this role.
About the organisation
Beyond Zero Emissions is an internationally recognised think tank that shows through independent research and innovative solutions how Australia can prosper in a zero-emissions economy.
To inspire political leadership and accelerate policy change, we publish research on technological solutions that unlock huge economic potential for industries, regions and communities. Our expert research is the springboard from which we showcase and facilitate lighthouse projects, which spurs policymakers to scale and replicate successful models.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Climate Solutions – Google Ads Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.