About the Role
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities. We tackle barriers that prevent engagement in education and the community by mentoring kids in our four focus areas: education, social identity, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 600 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids. We’re a different kind of charity, functioning outside of the status quo and value being fluid with the changing world around us. We love what we do – and we do it differently by not providing one solution for every child, we see each kid as unique and that means their potential will be tapped into uniquely too.
Graphic Design Intern role:
This position involves but is not necessary limited to:
• Work closely with our marketing and fundraising teams to produce needed promotional material
• Create images, graphics and flyers for our website and social media pages
• Design creative and engaging graphic communications for print and web, such as flyers, direct mail pamphlets, posters.
• Update and enhance our website
Essential Selection Criteria:
• A strong, active and proven passion for graph design using Photoshop
• Experience with WordPress
• Self-motivated individual who is able to volunteer 2 days a week for a minimum of 6 months
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritise issues and strong ability to multi-task
• Team oriented
• A self-starter that has proven ability to work unsupervised and make decisions and solve problems independently
• Ability to work cross-functionally to contribute to the success of RMCC
• Attend monthly team meetings
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Graphic Designer (volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.