About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are recruiting for a photographer or videographer who is passionate about combining their skills with our organisation’s mission to prevent street harassment and to advance the rights of all individuals to enjoy public spaces free of fear.
What the role will involve
You’ll be working with the social media team in this exciting new role to conceptualise and bring to life our bi-monthly photo series. Past examples of our photo series can be found here.
You’ll also work across teams to take pictures at events or create content for our campaigns as required.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong understanding and passion for social justice
- Lives through a viewfinder and is capable of working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team where required
- Willingness to learn and adopt new systems and processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Photographer / Videographer via Pro Bono Australia.