About the role
Friends for Good focuses on helping those experiencing loneliness through research, awareness and services. The Publicity and Promotions Volunteer is required to be one of the faces of the organisation, to assist in promotion of events, research and Friends for Good services. This is a great opportunities to use your skills to help educate and inspire people to end the stigma and suffering of those experiencing loneliness!
- Forming working relationships with traditional media outlets (TV, radio, newspaper etc.).
- Seeking opportunities to promote and speak publicly about Friends for Good developments such as new research findings and upcoming events.
- Acting as one of the key public faces of Friends for Good
- Very confident public speaker
- Clear communication skills
- Understanding of and interest in the issue of loneliness
- Good team player
- Experience in working with traditional media channels
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Publicity and Promotions Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.