Does your fundraising strategy need a boost? Comprised of Pro Bono Australia’s most popular and insightful webinars around fundraising, this masterclass will equip you with new skills and inspire you with new ideas in order grow your funding and your impact.
This Masterclass includes webinars on:
- Effective Fundraising: Dos and Don’ts
- Understanding and Exceeding Funder Expectations
- and; Live Crowdfunding 101
Curated with not for profits in mind, each of our expert presenters brings a wealth of experience, expertise and ideas so you can form your new fundraising best practise.
This Masterclass is valued at $150 – plus a bonus $45 value in webinar books. Get yours today for only $130!
What does the Masterclass include?
The Masterclass is an instant permanent download of audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for each webinar.
Purchasing a ticket for this masterclass will provide you with a permanent download of materials for:
An expert panel will give you valuable insight into:
- Trends in the landscape of the fundraising scene
- Best avenues for not for profit organisations and charities to utilise
- Specific do’s and don’t tips from experts in the sector
- Case studies of effective fundraising campaigns
Experienced fundraiser Jo Garner will help you learn:
- key trends in funder expectations and funder feedback
- funder stewardship best-practice to maintain and grow existing funding relationships
- forward planning to ensure grant-readiness and exceed expectations of potential funders
- avoiding common grant application mistakes
Join presenter Tom Hull to gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- What live crowdfunding is;
- Why live crowdfunding works; and
- How to use live crowdfunding to raise funds for your organisation.
Seen one but not the other? Not a problem! You can purchase the individual Post Webinar Packs via the links above.