About the role
Do you want to be part of an incredible company and know that you’re making a difference every single day? The Atlassian Foundation is looking for a passionate coordinator, working remotely anywhere in Australia. You will bring a consider-it-done attitude to the role, and have the ability to complete tasks to a high standard.
Our team has set some big hairy audacious goals to see change within our lifetime, and we can’t do it without you, a knowledgeable and expert administration aficionado. You will have a real passion for all things philanthropy. We are on the look out for someone with an excellent ability to prioritise, forward plan, take ownership, join the dots, see the bigger picture and demonstrable out-of-the-box analytical skills. You will be the master of the pivot table, with an eye for detail when working with data. Booking a meeting – no problem, you know all the right steps to ensure everyone attends and how to ensure the pre-work has been done to make it productive. Without your admin savvy, board meetings just wouldn’t run as smoothly. You always go above and beyond because you know your role makes the Foundation hum. You’re crazy about attention to detail, because your mantra is, “It’s the small things that make it possible to achieve the big things.”
In this role:
- You will assist with governance administration, including booking and organizing board meetings and drafting agendas
- You are going to look after financial matters, which includes logging and managing expenses and processing payments
- You will ensure smooth and organized event logistics, booking flights for team travel, and updating everyone on accommodation and flight details
- You get to update the Foundation’s websites and provide timely answers to internal and external queries
- You will own the administration of our monitoring and evaluation systems and updating of Foundation statistics
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have over 5 years of experience in an administrative or related function
- You have the proven ability to work independently and can thrive in a remote-work set up, collaborate with remote teams, and demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for administrative projects
- You are someone who can communicate articulately and creatively through various platforms
- You possess advanced MS Office skills, and experience using Google Calendar, Zoom or any other video conferencing tools
It’s also great if:
- You have experience using technologies such as Jira, Confluence, and Trello or any similar software
- You have experience writing blogs and copy-editing skills
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the organisation
More about our team
The Atlassian Foundation has nine members from all over the world – San Francisco, New York, Sydney, Manila, Bengaluru, and Adelaide. We believe we have a responsibility to tackle disadvantage both locally (the communities where we work) and globally. We also believe in the transformational power of both education and business as forces for good. Our team has three pillars:
We team up to help educate 10 million disadvantaged youth within 10 years – preparing them for the workforce of the future
We bring out the best of business, by building the Pledge 1% movement
Every Atlassian has the opportunity to Make A Difference Every day as part of their work (“MADE @ Atlassian”). We’re supporting Atlassians to contribute to local communities in the way they choose.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who’s who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Atlassian Foundation Coordinator, Remote, Part-time via Pro Bono Australia.