About the Role
Marketing Intern – volunteer role PD
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities. We tackle barriers that prevent engagement in education and the community by mentoring kids in our four focus areas: education, social identity, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 553 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids. We’re a different kind of charity, functioning outside of the status quo and value being fluid with the changing world around us. We love what we do – and we do it differently by not providing one solution for every child, we see each kid as unique and that means their potential will be tapped into uniquely too.
This position involves but is not necessary limited to:
• Raising RMCC’s profile, and of its initiatives and events through social media;
• Assist in content development such as
– Marketing materials such as flyers, posters, brochures, media packs;
– Digital communications, including website, social media, newsletters, blog, etc;
• Assist in coordinating events;
• Work with external stakeholders for creative concepts, video execution, printing etc.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Passionate about the mission of RMCC and creating change for vulnerable refugee and migrant children;
• Knowledgeable on refugee and asylum seeker issues;
• A driven self-starter that thinks outside of the box;
• Talented at writing and storytelling;
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills;
• Attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task and problem solve;
• Ability to work cross-functionally to contribute to the success of RMCC;
• Prior volunteer experience looked highly upon;
• Attend monthly team meetings outside of business hours;
• Able to volunteer a minimum 2 days a week, for a minimum of 6 months.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing Intern via Pro Bono Australia.