In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter from Ntegrity will show you what not-for-profit marketers can do to nurture and grow you’re recently acquired donors after tax time.
With tax appeals done & dusted, now is the time to shift your attention to where future fundraising value lies—nurturing first-time donors to become loyal and active supporters in the long-term.
Drawing from market trends, real life examples, as well as personal experience our expert presenter will share strategies and tactics to steward donors via digital channels.
With these strategies in place, you will be able to maximise giving again at Christmas, and beyond, despite the down-economy.
In this online session, our presenter will give you practical tips on:
- When and how to ask for donors to make the next donation
- What the welcome & onboarding journey should look like for new donors to encourage loyalty & second gifts
- How to prepare your donors now to maximise giving at Christmas
- What world-leading NFPs are doing to build loyalty right now
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at fundraising and marketing professionals; Executive Leaders, Management & Seniors who oversee marketing, comms and fundraising in not-for-profits and all levels of employees who execute fundraising &marketing.
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Garth Stirling is Head of Services and has over 15 years experience in senior marketing roles in the UK and Australia. Most recently Garth was Head of Marketing at World Vision where he oversaw the turnaround in child sponsorship acquisition, new product launches and growth in digital donation revenue. Today his role as head of services at ntegrity means overseeing the agency’s work with hundreds of not-for-profits to solve the most challenging digital & fundraising problems.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.