When it comes to communicating the impact of your organisation or program, a one-size-fits-all approach is a risky tactic. Theories of change have the potential to bridge the divide between the analytical and visual thinkers in your audience. Learn how to effectively use this communication tool by joining this webinar
Presented by Mike Davis, this webinar will be a practical, insight-filled session where you will learn how to create your own robust theory of change, and how to use it effectively to produce positive outcomes for your organisation.
Drawing on his experience as head of strategy at TaskForce Community Agency, Davis will outline the strengths and weaknesses of the method, the ideal contexts to use it, and the best ways to involve staff and clients in its development.
In this 60-minute session, Mike will help you understand:
- the building blocks of a good theory of change and how to assemble them effectively;
- how to run a good theory of change process and workshop in your organisation; and
- how to use a theory of change to influence positive outcomes with key stakeholders.
Read Mike’s Pro Bono News article about theories of change and their potential for impact.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 12 September 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEST)
• Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
This session is ideal for those wanting to understand theory of change approach to communicating impact and to learn the process behind the development and use of this powerful approach.