Helping you focus, increase your impact and change the world.
Why do some Not for Profit and government leaders actually succeed in changing the world, while others struggle to point to their impact? What links the eradication of smallpox, the housing of 100,000 chronically homeless individuals, or the remarkable reduction of the incidence of malaria?
Successful social sector organizations share a laser-like focus on their goals. They deliberately identify and target their efforts in their sweet spot — the intersection between what they’re good at, what the world needs, and what works.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How and why missions get out of control
- The consequences of missions that are too broad
- How to test whether you are inadvertently sabotaging your impact potential
- The 7 steps to taking control
- Critical elements of a powerful narrative to help you attract and engage a loyal support base
Who will benefit?
This webinar is best suited for those who already have a good knowledge of the subject and can apply it effectively. It will be useful for those at management level.