Camp Australia Charity Partnerships Open
19 April 2016 at 8:47 am
The Not for Profit arm of leading after school care provider Camp Australia is offering charity partnerships with organisations working to improve the lives of primary school children.
Partnership proposals of up to $25,000 per annum will be considered. Partnerships may be offered for up to three consecutive years (2017 to 2020).
For more than 28 years, Camp Australia has delivered high quality and affordable After School Care that nurtures and supports children’s development by providing time for homework, time to relax, educational activities, and a healthy snack.
Camp Australia cares for children in over 650 primary schools across Australia. More than 3,500 staff help create and deliver programs for before school care, after school care and school holiday care.
The Camp Australia Foundation believes all children should experience a positive primary education. By 2025 we aim to positively impact the primary education experience of one million children.
The outside school hours care programs Camp Australia provides enables us to work with charity partners to develop exclusive programs to improve the lives of primary school children throughout Australia and overseas.
The foundation then coordinates these programs so that our whole organisation can work together to make a big impact.
In 2015 we positively impacted the lives of more than 50,000 primary school children and donated more than $150,000 to charities.
Examples of the previous programs developed can be found here.
A partnership with the Camp Australia Foundation (tCAF) is more than just receiving financial support – this is an opportunity to develop exclusive awareness raising programs for children attending over 120,000 thousand sessions per week.
Charity partners can also receive additional donations from our Payroll Giving Program.
To be eligible to apply your organisation must be:
• a registered Not for Profit organisation working to improve the lives of primary school children
• endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Type 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
• operate national or international projects with demonstrable positive impact
• have meaningful staff engagement opportunities for Camp Australia team members
• able to evaluate what you do and have transparent reporting.
The foundation is not accepting partnership applications for:
• building or facility maintenance works
• purchase of equipment only
• core operating costs or school curriculum activities
• projects promoting religion or politics
• causes not directly affecting children
• training, study or academic research in Australia or overseas
• competitions, prizes, award exhibitions or exclusively fundraising appeals.
How to Apply
Please complete the Camp Australia Partnership Application then email to email@example.com
Applications open Monday 18 April and close Friday 20 May. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications will be assessed by tCAF’s Executive Group. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by mid-June.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to present to us the week commencing 20 June before final decisions are made.
Any queries in relation to this charity partnership application should be addressed to Denise Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 0401 050 643.