The Post Webinar Pack is now available for purchase. It includes:
Audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for the webinar. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last. It includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Strategic Sponsorship: Unlocking opportunities
For your not-for-profit organisation to have the most effective for-good impact, you must strategically utilise every potential funding stream. This webinar will arm you with the skills necessary to unlock potential sponsorship funding opportunities.
In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenters from Fit Sponsorship will:
- Guide you through a formula proven to help you access sponsorship revenue
- Ensure a thorough understanding of this formula
- Allow you to be able to apply this formula to your organisation, to guarantee the maximisation of potential sponsorship revenue streams
This session will consist of a high-level strategy discussion, inclusive of case studies to ensure tangible takeaways that you can immediately put into place to gain vital funds for your not for profit organisation. With 18 years’ experience selling arts and cause-based sponsorship, our presenters will qualify you with the expertise you need to pivot your unique story to gain sponsorship traction.
Questions that will be answered include:
- How did one state based cause organisation double their revenue?
- How did another turn a sponsorship decline into growth?
- What’s the secret to maximising sponsorship?
Who should attend?
This session is aimed towards those with an understanding of sponsorship. It will be beneficial for founders and executive level decision-makers in the not for profit sector.