Inspiring a new era of leadership grounded in self-awareness, authenticity and compassion
In three years, 1500 executives from more than 350 companies have come together to explore a new style of leadership. It’s all about helping individuals, teams and organisations to thrive in the digital age. It’s part of a global movement that’s sweeping across the corporate world where innovative companies such as Google, LinkedIn and the Harvard Business School are using evidence-based tools to unleash creativity, productivity and purpose-driven performance.
This forum is designed for business leaders, leadership teams, executives, academics, consultants, managers, professionals and CEOs across all sectors. Janice Marturano, founder of the Institute for Mindful Leadership, recently said via The Huffington Post: “Mindful Leadership is needed from every one of us. Whether we’re leading a global organisation, a team, a classroom or a family, each of us is a leader. Mindful Leadership is about whether we choose to lead with excellence or not.”
The way we’re working isn’t working. In a world with increasing demands, people are working more hours, spending more time connected to digital devices and taking less time to renew. As a result, there are unprecedented levels of stress, exhaustion and overwhelm. This is creating work cultures where people are unfocused, running on “autopilot” and disengaged. Stress is costing Australian business over $17 billion a year (Medibank Private, 2008) and absenteeism is estimated to cost $6.4 billion a year. Mindful leadership is a great way to bring out the best in people and create a workplace that is purposeful, innovative and successful.
Forum highlights include:
- Lawrence Levy, former Pixar CFO: “From Silicon Valley to Pixar to Juniper, My Collaboration with Steve Jobs, and Why I Left Corporate Life to Study Eastern Philosophy and Meditation”
- Michele Bousquet, Senior Director, Organisational Development, GoPro (USA): “Full-Hearted Leadership: How Courage and Love are Reframing Culture in Times of Change”
- Dr Heidi Hanna, renowned Neuroscience expert and NY Times bestselling author: Having implemented health and performance programs at Microsoft, GE, Starbucks, Boeing and Morgan Stanley, Dr Hanna will share “Simple Strategies to Boost Focus, Creativity and Resilience”.
- Inspiring and authentic case studies from: Accenture, Westpac, eBay, Australian Army, Medibank, Marque Lawyers and HSBC Bank
- Three Mindful Leadership Masterclasses
- Special guest, Marc Lesser, Co-Founder of the world-famous Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
For more information, visit our full website.