Institute for Social Research at Swinburne Uni
Monday, 15th March 2004 at 12:03 pm
The Institute for Social Research at Swinburne University, which houses the Asia-Pacific Centre for Philanthropy and Social Investment, is inviting applications from highly qualified candidates to apply for a scholarship to undertake research for a PhD. The scholarship covers:
– A tax exempt stipend of $18,484 a year for up to three years with a possible 6 month extension.
– Exemption from tuition fees for up to 4 years;
– Relocation expenses to the value of up to $2,000
As philanthropy is one of the main research areas of the Institute (alongside Cities and Housing, Citizenship and Government, and Media and Communications), there is an opportunity to apply for a scholarship to undertake a full-time PhD in the field of Philanthropy and Social Investment.
Applications close on Friday, 2nd April 2004.
To discuss this further, contact Dr Michael Liffman email@example.com or on (03) 9214 4405 or 0419 354 984.
Applications should comprise the following:
1. Application for admission to candidature downloadable from http://www.swin.edu.au/research/postgrad.htm
2. Application for scholarship
(being posted on ISR web site)
Completed applications should be sent by 2nd April to:
Institute for Social Research (Attention Dr Kath Hulse)
16 Wakefield Street,
Hawthorn, Victoria 3122