Leading Organisations into the Future- Advertorial
Monday, 21st June 2004 at 1:06 pm
The Leadership & Management Institute Forum – 4 August 2004 Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre Darling Harbour
The Leadership and Management Institute’s ‘Leading Organisations into the Future’ Forum in 2004 will provide an opportunity to explore how to ‘grow’ leadership and organisations in the Not for Profit sector.
The Forum will be open to organisations across the sector and will bring together leaders in social enterprise, government and business.
The Institute says Not for Profit organisations have never been more important in Australia’s economic, public and social life. Leadership of these organisations has therefore never been more critical.
When the voluntary contribution is included, Australia’s Third Sector contributes $42 billion to the national economy. (National Roundtable of Nonprofit Organisations 2003.)
This Institute Forum is designed for…
– CEO’s and Directors
– Community Leaders
– Academics and policy makers
– Board members
The Keynote speakers include Gerhardt Pearson, Julian Disney, Moira Rayner, Dorothy Scott, Michael Traill and Tim Costello.
They will address the unique aspects of Not for Profit organisations and provide inspiration and a vision for the future through the themes of:
– Challenges and Opportunities for Leading Organisations
– The Leading Qualities of Nonprofit Organisations – values; being at the cutting edge; and relationships.
– Leading People, Organisations and Relationships
– Leading into the Future
The Institute will also offer workshop sessions to provide practical skill development on leading people, organisations and relationships.
Presentations will draw on the practical and theoretical work in relation to:
– managing people – supervision, recruitment and retention; workforce
strategies; developing and mentoring leaders
– managing relationships – partnerships with stakeholders, government and
funding providers; advocating for social change
– managing organisations – change and growth; risk management.
The Forum is hosted and supported by
– The Association of Children’s Welfare Agencies
– NSW Family Services
– Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia
– CREATE Foundation
– Aboriginal Child Family and Community Care State Secretariat
– NSW Department of Community Services
For a registration brochure or more information send an email with ‘Leading Organisations Into the Future’ in the subject line to email@example.com.