Inaugural Robejohn Fundraising Forum - Advertorial
11 October 2004 at 1:10 pm
It’s official! Ken Burnett, world authority on fundraising and marketing, is coming to Australia for a 2-day forum this November, 9 & 10 – Melbourne only.
As a respected practitioner, impressive public speaker, renowned writer of fundraising books and contributor to industry publications, Ken Burnett’s reputation precedes him. His donor insights, proven practices, step-by-step guidelines and compelling case studies can be applied to all non-profits, irrespective of marketing budget or organisation size. As such, places at this Melbourne only forum are filling fast.
Registration is just $390 per delegate. This covers your attendance on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th November, a 2-course networking lunch on both days and light refreshments at Kooyong Tennis Club. Alternatively, book a minimum of three delegates, paid together, and enjoy a discounted fee of only $365 each. That’s a saving of $75 or more.
Attend the Robejohn Fundraising Forum to:
– Understand what your donors want and deliver this every time
– Ensure your donor relationships have real staying power
– Know what your competitors and other fundraisers are doing right – then do it even better!
– Set yourself a personal best and work to improve this constantly
– Realise that the donors’ and your organisation’s wish-lists may not be the same, but both must be achieved
To secure your place, telephone (03) 9811 3000 now and book your seat, please have your Visa, Bankcard or MasterCard handy, or book by downloading the promotional booklet and registration form at www.robejohn.com.au/forum.html and faxing your registration to (03) 9811 3050.
The Robejohn team and Ken Burnett look forward to the pleasure of your company at this must-attend event.