Professional Advantage Charity Solutions
Monday, 25th October 2004 at 1:10 pm
Would your organisation be more efficient if you had improved transparency of your financial data, control over expenditure and accounting process and effective reporting to project staff and Trustees?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ and you want to work with a company that understands your needs, then speak to Professional Advantage.
SunSystems is the leading financial and business management solution within the NFP sector… used by over 2,000 organisations of all sizes in 140 countries. This experience ensures a low-risk solution that is essential when you are operating with limited resources.
Key benefits to NFPs include:
– Fully integrated Finance and Business Management Solution, saving time, minimising errors and providing up-to-the-minute information
– Deliver improved Financial transparency, comparability and accountability
– A wide Range of analysis & reporting capability including performance by Donor Project, Fund, region, Department and Employee… all user definable by you
– Real Time or Batch integration with other core systems such as fundraising and Membership
– Rapid implementation and a low cost of ownership
Software alone will not bring your organisation efficiency:- it’s a partnership of people, processes and product. Professional Advantage is the preeminent SunSystems partner in Australia and has been successfully implementing solutions for 14 years.
Professional Advantage delivers cost-effective and seamless implementation and support services to their new and existing clients. These are designed to help customers harness technologies, improve their business processes and maximise return on their IT Investment.
For further information on what SunSystems has to offer your organisation then please see http://www.pa.com.au/sunsystems/industries/not_for_profit.htm
To be included in the distribution list of Professional Advantage’s Charity Newsletter contact Mark Williamson on +61 3 9613 0277 or email: email@example.com.
Level 6, 500 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Level 17, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
Level 7, 102 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000