CSR Summit to Assist NFPs
3 October 2005 at 1:10 pm
The 2005 inaugural CSR Summits In Sydney in November has been designed to help business and Not for Profits stay ahead of the competition.
The 2005 CSR Summit is Australia’s first international major forum that brings media, government, business and community together to explore and showcase the World Economic Forum and Business in the Community (UK) compelling arguments for Corporate Social Responsibility.
These arguments include:
– Ability to attract, motivate and retain talented employees
– Effectiveness at learning and innovation in complex and dynamic Environments
– Investor relations and access to capital (especially the growing socially responsible investment community)
– Competitiveness, customer loyalty and market positioning
– Operational efficiency and improved product development
– Ability to influence regulation, public opinion and confidence
– Reputation and brand equity
– Risk profile and risk management
50 specialist speakers from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia will demonstrate how and why CSR is the new business driver for success through 3 days of presentations, case studies and workshops November 30 – December 2 at the new Hilton Sydney.
The UK has recently legislated for compulsory non-financial reporting. Will Australia be next? With two parliamentary inquiries into CSR and non-financial reporting for profits and Not for Profit incorporated entities, and organisers says there’s never been a better time to learn from our UK colleagues what CSR is and how to benefit from it!
Attend in person, join in the webcast or buy the Summit DVD. Ref: http://www.csrsummit.com for the full program of events and registration details.
Alternatively email email@example.com or call 03 9876 7073 / 0419 798 104 for more information.
Multiple registration and special NFP rates apply.