New Childhood Advocacy Website
14 November 2005 at 12:11 pm
National peak advocacy organisation Early Childhood Australia has its new website.
The new website promises to be the most extensive online resource for the early childhood field, www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au.
National President, Judy Radich, believes that the website will be a valuable tool in supporting the early childhood field to provide the best experiences for young children and their families.
Early Childhood Australia has developed the new website to extend its capacity to advocate for young children.
The features of the new website include:
– Access to free quality-assured information
– The Supporting Best Practice section of the site contains links to 100s of fact sheets, articles and papers. Covers topics as diverse as:
– Curiosity and imagination;
– School readiness; and
– Development – what to expect.
– Online shopping – browse sample chapters of early childhood publications and buy safely and securely.
– ECA Webwatch – free e-newsletter for valuable links, information and updates.