FIA Fundraising Conference 2006 - Advertorial
12 December 2005 at 12:12 pm
Early bird rates for the Fundraising Institute Australia’s 29th International Fundraising Conference (25-28 February 2006, Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney) are about to close!
It’s time to register! Early bird rates close on 16 December!
The exhibition halls are almost booked out, registrations are running ahead of last year’s. Can you afford to miss next year’s best professional development conference? The networking won’t be bad either!
If you work in the Not for Profit area, are a manager, fundraiser or development professional, then FIA’s 29th International Fundraising Conference is the one for you.
We’ve listened to your comments and have substantially modified the conference program to provide a wider range of new, vibrant topics and formats to give you the ‘takeouts’ you need to get the job done in 2006.
Whether you have worked in the sector for many years or are new to the area, we know you’ll take away a whole host of new ideas and strategies well worth your time and money. You’ll find an ‘X Factor’ in every session.
The 2006 conference program includes over 45 sessions and more than 70 International and Australian presenters, catering for various levels of experience and diverse areas of interest.
Running themes throughout the conference are knowledge sharing, creating energy and inspiring innovation with a ‘can-do’ approach. Networking and having fun are also prime objectives for the 2006 conference, so a fabulous ‘social calendar’ has been concocted.
Tell your colleagues and make this event an experience you’ll never forget!
Highlights from the conference include:
– Karen Osborne, The Osborne Group (USA) – “The Art of Negotiation and How to make the Ask”
– Bernard Ross, The Management Centre (UK) – “Influencing with Integrity” Masterclass
– Robert Fitzgerald AM, National Roundtable of Non-Profit Organisations – “Not for Profit Accountability – What’s coming down the Pipeline?”
– Wendy McCarthy AO, Chair of Plan Australia – “Building a mentoring culture in the Non-profit Sector”
– Mal Warwick – “Secrets of Direct Marketing: How to Triple Your Fundraising Income” Masterclass
– Helen Trinca, Boss Magazine Interviews Australian Philanthropists
– And much more……….
For more information and to register, click here