Tabcorp Community Partnership Opportunities
Monday, 31st July 2006 at 1:07 pm
Tabcorp is Australia’s premier gambling entertainment group and one of the largest gambling companies in the world.
Operating primarily across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, the company employs more than 11,000 people and is a top 30 company as listed on the Australian Stock Exchange by market capitalisation.
Tabcorp believe that supporting and strengthening community is part of their corporate responsibility, and is essential to maintaining a sustainable business. In line with this, Tabcorp has introduced a new community investment model and is now developing new community programs, which will focus on connecting people in need with organisations that can provide help and solutions for a better life.
Through their community investment program, Tabcorp will work to use and leverage their resources, networks, people, skills and expertise to strengthen the capacity of their community partners to help deliver programs that build a better life for individuals and communities who need it the most.
Tabcorp are seeking to build partnerships that are collaborative and long term in nature, and will bring the following to a Community Partnership;
– Community Partnership commitment for a minimum of three years
– Financial resources; with available not for profit community partner/s seed funding in the range of $100,000 -$300,000 per annum per partnership plus additional fundraising income and marketing support depending on the size and scale of the agreed partnership
– More than 11,000 employees from across the business units and properties
– Opportunity to raise awareness of the cause amongst Tabcorp customers (approximately 3 million per week)
– The businesses; a television station, a radio station, four casinos, Keno terminals in over 2,000 outlets across three states , 566 TAB outlets in VIC, approx 2,000 TAB outlets in NSW and over 250 Tabaret venues in Victoria
– Professional expertise & functional capabilities – Marketing, Financial, Retail, IT
Tabcorp is not seeking submissions from organisations that:
– Do not want to be openly aligned with Tabcorp and its related brands/properties
– Primarily focus on research or advocacy
– Organisations that are primarily for political or religious purposes
– Will incorporate direct marketing to schools and universities as part of the partnership
– Are unable to receive or publicly recognise funding support from gambling related organisations
– Already receive significant funding support from other gambling related organisations within Australia
– Primarily focus on programs/services delivered outside of Australia
– Are a Trust/Foundation that distributes funds to other not for profit organisations
– Do not have Deductible Gift Recipient status
Please do not contact Tabcorp directly. For further information or to request the full Background Information and ‘Expression of Interest” Response Document, please contact Reegan Key at O’Keefe & Partners via email on email@example.com or freecall 1800 240 127.
Submission Close Date – Wednesday 23rd August 2006