Navigate CSR Landscape in 2007: ACCSR Conference
Thursday, 14th December 2006 at 9:52 am
The interaction of international and national policy for corporate social responsibility is the focus of this high-level one day conference for business leaders and managers, organised by the Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Bob Carr MP, Former Premier New South Wales, will make the opening address and closing responses will be made by Dr David Morgan, CEO Westpac and Senator Penny Wong, Federal Shadow Minister for Corporate Governance and Responsibility.
– Katie Lahey, Executive Director, Business Council of Australia.
– Paul Hohnen, Special Advisor to the Global Reporting Initiative and GRI Expert Representative in the ISO negotiations;
– Dr Cornis van der Lugt, UN Global Compact Senior Advisor, and CSR focal point in United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) Division of Technology, Industry and Economics;
– Kathleen Farrell, Member, ASX Corporate Governance Council and representative of the Law Council of Australia to the ASX Corporate Governance Advisory Council;
– John Kluver, Executive Director, Corporations and Markets Advisory Committee.
When: Monday February 5, 2006. 8.30am -5.30pm.
Where: Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street Sydney
For bookings and enquiries phone 03 9576 1694 or email email@example.com. Further details at www.accsr.com.au.
The Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ACCSR) is a leader in CSR research, learning and strategy. Its executive learning program focuses on capability-building for people who work in CSR and related roles.