Roytal Enterprises: Special for NFPs
12 February 2007 at 5:30 pm
Established in 1963, Roytal Enterprises is a Not for Profit organisation offering workplace assessment and employment for people with disabilities. Today Roytal offers a range of business services essential to cause related marketing (CRM) and fundraising – and they have a special offer for Pro Bono Australia readers!
This month they are offering a 10% discount to new clients who mention this ad!
This special applies to any process job/service with a minimum value of $750.00. Ex GST.
Roytal’s range of process business services:
– Mail House – for all industry sectors
– Sample bag Fulfilment
– Packaging & Assembly
– Vacuum Packaging
– Hand packing, folding and collating of mail outs for all industry sectors
– Fulfilment and logistics support for Customer Support Management (CRM) programs
– Packing and assembly for the hardware, advertising and other industries
– Specialist packing of gift baskets and sample bags for special events or promotions
– Plastic coated wire products for whitegoods manufacturers and the cabinet trade
– Design and manufacture of stainless steel products for the medical and health care sector
– Twisted wire brushes and caps for the chemical industry, the medical sector and plumbing specialists
– Supply of collection cans to a large number of charity and other organisations
If you would like to take advantage of this special you can contact the Roytal Commercial Department on any of the details below:
Alexander Black – Business Development Manager
Elle Alihos – Business Development Coordinator
For further information on Roytal’s employment and training programs for people with disabilities – including Workplace Competency Assessment, Work Trials, Pathways to Open Employment and work experience you can contact Support on the details below.