LMA – Donor Acquisitions Specialists
Tuesday, 13th March 2007 at 3:12 pm
Looking to improve your donor lists? LMA (List Marketing Australasia) specialises in list services to the direct marketing industry across Australia, New Zealand and internationally, and has extensive experience with charities and Not for Profit organisations.
With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, LMA has positioned itself as a ‘Donor Acquisition Specialist’ for many years and works closely with some of the largest charities and fundraisers in Australia. These charities rely on LMA’s expert knowledge and advice when it comes to recommending highly responsive and accurate lists for their donor acquisition campaigns.
With a detailed knowledge and understanding of the Australian list market, LMA is constantly aware of what is working, and what isn’t. Its expertise lies in acquiring donors from thorough, well informed, highly targeted and well thought out solutions using a mix of mail, telephone and more recently email data.
LMA also offers a number of value-adding services that can benefit your organisation. These services include:
– Data Profiling – a comprehensive and FREE service whereby we analyse a sample of your donor file to determine:
– The type of donors on your list (typical demographic characteristics)
– The quality of your data (data hygiene analysis)
– Availability of ‘like’ names for donor acquisition opportunities
– Data Enhancement – Opportunities to add further information fields to an existing database. This process is a result of the initial data profiling.
Special Offer for Not for Profits
In keeping with its commitment to the Not for Profit sector, LMA is pleased to offer:
• Discounts to charities and NFPs on all list rentals
• FREE data profiling services
LMA is an Australian based list broking organisation wholly owned by Q Limited – listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. The Q Limited group is involved in List Marketing, Interactive Marketing and Search Marketing as well as a number of other areas.
Call LMA today on 03 9553 4788 (Melbourne office) or 02 9339 6712 (Sydney office) for a comprehensive and confidential discussion of your requirements, or visit the website www.listmarketing.com.au