Exclusive FIA Membership Offer - Advertorial
11 February 2008 at 2:48 pm
Become a member of the Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) and take advantage of this exclusive offer.
FIA, established in 1968, is the peak national body for fundraising in Australia. We connect with over 1,600 members nationally, and attract more than 5,100 fundraisers to FIA’s professional development events. FIA provides you with resources, professional development opportunities and support to help you advance your fundraising career.
Why is FIA membership important?
Three reasons why you should join up as a MFIA or AMFIA
1. FIA provides you with resources, professional development opportunities and support to help you advance your fundraising career. We have designed flexible professional development programs to work in and around your work and lifestyle commitments. Use your time efficiently and gain accurate, innovative and relevant information.
2. FIA membership provides an environment to meet other fundraisers – to network and discuss issues relevant to you and your fundraising profession. FIA provides the opportunity to learn new ideas from key note speakers, experts in their fields, at our Professional Development events.
3. FIA advocates on your behalf, allowing a forum where your views can be represented to government regularity bodies and the community. FIA undertakes professional advocacy through briefings to state and federal governments on issues relating to fundraising regulation. FIA is pushing for greater clarity and consistency in regulation across Australia and seeking to encourage national harmonisation of fundraising relegation.
2008 Membership Packages
FIA offers you the opportunity to become a member and sign up to our 2008 half yearly membership from 1 January – 30 June 2008:
• Regular Membership (MFIA) $180 (+$67 application fee)
If you have over 2 years of fundraising experience
• Associate Membership (AMFIA)
If you have less than 2 years of fundraising experience $110 (+$67 application fee)
Exclusive Offer: As an added bonus, if you sign up for FIA membership before 28 March 2008, you automatically go in the draw to win two complementary attendances for your next Chapter Professional Development event. Please click here to learn more about FIA and to download a copy of your individual membership brochure and application form.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get involved with Australia’s peak national body and enhance your career as a fundraiser.
For enquiries please contact FIA Member Services on 1300 889 670, or to subscribe to FIA’s email broadcasts please email email@example.com.