2008 Fundraising Workshop Series - Advertorial
30 June 2008 at 3:15 pm
Swinburne University’s Asia Pacific Centre for Philanthropy and Social Investment and DVANavion presents the 2008 Fundraising Workshop Series for Board Members, CEOs, CFOs and experienced fundraisers in the Not for Profit sector.
Register NOW for the July 29th Workshop – Preparing Your Organisation for a Major Appeal.
This workshop features international guest speaker, Edward Laity from the USA, a long time fundraising professional and university lecturer. Laity has directed campaigns with goals totalling more than $100 million.
Key themes of the workshop are:
– What are the roles of the Board and senior management in large-scale fundraising.
– How to find champions, advisors and conduits.
– How to kick-start fundraising on a limited organisational budget.
– How to sell fundraising investment to your Board.
– How to prepare for higher than average appeals
When: Tuesday 29th July 2008,
Time: 10am – 4pm
Where: Abbotsford Convent, Melbourne
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
(Melways Ref: 44 G5)
Please download the registration form below