QUTs Centre for Philanthropy Launches Wiki
Monday, 20th October 2008 at 5:18 pm
The Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (CPNS) at QUT has launched the CPNS Wiki.
A Wiki is a technology for creating collaborative websites – it allows users to create, edit, and link web pages easily, making it ideal for community websites. Within the CPNS Wiki are the Developing Your Organisation (DYO) and Developing Your Board (DYB) Wiki pages.
The purpose of the CPNS wiki is to:
• provide easy access to useful knowledge, resources, and information generated by CPNS;
• provide free access to surveys and diagnostic tools developed as part of the DYB and DYO projects;
• stream audio and video presentations and training aids;
• encourage feedback and foster communication about corporate governance issues in the Not for Profit community;
• provide links to useful resources and noteworthy seminars, references, developments and news items; and
• archive free newsletters from professional firms.
By definition, the wiki is a work in progress. CPNS says it will build and grow with more input from members of the NFP community and consultants who work with them.
CPNS encourages all those interested in Not for Profit organisations to access and contribute to the Wiki by visiting https://wiki.qut.edu.au