Effective Grants Management Conference 2008 - Advertorial
17 November 2008 at 3:41 pm
It makes sense that for grants to be managed and utilised effectively, both grant seekers and grant makers have to work together. Robust grant management relies on diligent planning by both groups, and the need to develop better practices and frameworks is greater than ever.
Effective grants management – Towards best practice and long-term results – 2008 Conference from CPA Australia
Sydney: 25 November 2008
Melbourne: 27 November 2008
At this year’s ‘Effective grants management’ conference, you’ll benefit from a mixture of new case studies and industry insights presented by accomplished industry practitioners on both sides of the fence.
New to this year’s conference:
– Join a practical session on how to prepare a winning grants application
– Discover how partnerships build and sustain the grant process
– Participate in the new master class, ‘bringing it all together’ – including the key factors to a successful application, how to utilise technology, managing risk, effective reporting, and understanding future trends in grants
– And many more!
You’ll also have the rare opportunity to network with grant management professionals who are ultimately seeking the same benefits as you are. Don’t miss out on your chance to share in the grants management information exchange of the year!
Some of the experts include:
– Jacquie Thomson – Director, LottteryWest Grants & Community Development
– Rachel Kerry – Grant & Research Manager, Philanthropic Services, Private Wealth, Perpetual
– Gerard Byrne FCPA – Manager, Regional Delivery, Department of Primary Industries & Fisheries
– Adam Smith – Chief Executive Officer, The Foundation for Young Australians
Early-bird discount – register before 24 October and save up to $110!
Take advantage of this opportunity to gain the practical knowledge you need to respond to the challenges of a dynamic market place. Seats are filling fast, register today to avoid disappointment.
For further information please refer to the enclosed brochure, contact CPA Australia on 1300 857 705
or visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpd/081853SP.pdf.